Monday, December 29, 2008

Poker Imagination on a Sleepless Night


Confusion in my mind these days with no reason, I even couldn’t fall asleep late at night. I can’t tell what I was always thinking about and maybe nothing. But who can tell me where my sleepiness is…

Lying down awake with all lights turning off, I began to play Texas Hold’em on my cell phone---sometimes I won and sometimes lost. No matter what, I kept silent to enjoy my own entertainment so that my roommate can’t be waken up. I suddenly realize that happiness is simple; even it can be gained from poker games. I still remember the love story of my cousin and his girlfriend should be attributed to poker

I couldn’t help smiling because a thought comes into my mind that I am in deep happiness in fact---when I have a sleepless night, I have friends who can send me short messages and comfort me until I feel sleepy; when I want to have fun, I can concentrate myself to my favorite poker game; and also my dear parents and friends…I feel sweet and warm…

To be a simple and sweet girl---that will be always my dream…

To be an excellent poker player---that will be always my direction…

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites